About our COVID-19 Safety Plan
Should you need a physical appointment in the clinic, these are the guidelines we will be following to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- We remind patients not to enter the office if they have any signs of being unwell. There are no missed appointment fees for last minute cancellations.
- We are limiting the amount of people in the office to 1 per table (in the adjusting area) and 3-4 in the waiting area.
- Upon arrival, we ask clients to wait outside away from the door if there are more than 3 people in the waiting area and wait until someone leaves to enter the office.
- Masks are mandatory.
- There is a sanitation station (including hand sanitizer) at the front desk and sinks for washing hands in the washroom.
- All commonly used items have either been removed or are sanitized after each use.
- The adjusting tables are sprayed and cleaned with disinfectant.
- Touchless payment and receipts are available.