This position requires participation in the day-to-day operations of a thriving wellness office reception, it includes: answering phones, booking appointments, greeting clients, and all other duties required to manage the office. You are self motivated and have experience working in an environment that deals with a high volume of clientele daily. Your past employers enjoy working with you because you are efficient, competent and cheerful; clients like working with you because you are helpful, welcoming and organized.
You will be expected to possess exceptional leadership skills, efficiency, and promote high quality care to our clients. You will also be expected to have exceptional customer service skills, to learn quickly and to possess strong time management and organizational skills. You must be proficient at handling multiple tasks without supervision and are expected to be independent, innovative and creative when resolving issues and problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations for a Holistic Healthcare Practice
- Communicate the services and payment plans to clients
- Ensure outstanding client care is provided
- Manage daily operations of the clinic: email, client support, etc
- Internal Marketing Support
- Keep client payments and bookings up-to-date
- Generate reports and organize files for bookkeeper
- confident speaking with people
- ability to work efficiently and accurately while multi-tasking
- strong communication skills both verbally and written
- high attention to detail and super organized
- competent math skills
- strong time management skills
- interpersonal skills
- initiative / forethought
- self motivated / ability to work independently
- computer skills
- grounded, optimistic, enthusiastic and authentic
- interested in personal growth & development
- love to learn
- Possess a minimum of 2 years relevant office experience
- Must be proficient with numbers
- Must be able to commit a minimum of two years in the role
This is a part-time permanent position on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. (17-20 hours a week)
Our office is located in West Vancouver
If you enjoy working in a peaceful environment with clients who are committed to health and growth and know you will thrive in a dynamic role, this is the job for you.
If you’re interested in finding out more send your cover letter and resume to kate @ optimal-living.ca and tell us why you think you would be a good fit for working in a wellness clinic.